Saturday, January 9, 2010

1st week of the year.....X_X

Hi.....first time using this blog...XD...

Haiz.....form 4 now......life sux in form 4 when i haven't used to form 4 school life...
i dont mean friends.....but the books.....
it makes me feel tired.....
i thought teachers will start teaching about 2 weeks after the opening of school...
mana tau...the first day alr start teaching plus got homework.....i was kindda shock....
luckily i have my friends.....they make me smile and laugh.....
this weekend is okay..only have add maths and bio homework....most of all i have to read 'papa'...
WTH was that.....in bm and so long...i was just wondering how long will i take to finish it....
wish i can finish it faster.....

The past friday was kindda sad....
my b.friend(lj) was sad b'coz somehting happen to her.....
i never seen her so sad b4.....it make me feel sad too...obviously not as sad as her la....
wish something good happen to her...or her problem is solved.....
but remember......you must alwayz be happy ar......:)
i'll be alwayz be there for you.....thee hee....

I think recess will alwayz be the best time in school this year....
i have cute friendz with me....some are from other class...
sad right...we didn't have the chance to be in the same class for these coming 2 year....tears... ;(
aiyo.....scared my lou po go ngau lou and let me wear a green hat without me knowing aboout it...
my mother-in-law.....you must protect me ar.... :D
it's so happy, safe and warm when friends are around me....
at home...obviously my family members will give me this type of feeling lar....
i luv you guys....

Father coming back today.....miss him so much lor...
mum is very tired this week...have to fetch us to tuition...here and there....pity her....sob...
have a good rest la mum....dun stress urself...atleast eat breakfast b4 you start fetching....
cant wait for dad to come back.... :D and see wat he bought 4 us....
DAD & MUM.....I Luv You....

Late d....
wanna watch drama d....
thats all for now....
bb....^^

0 comments: