Saturday, January 30, 2010

...xD boring....

haiz...
today damn boring wei....
hang out call off....
no homework.....
parents out for dinner...
brother go hang out in 1u with friendz.....
only me and my sister...
atleast she got hw...

My homework ar...
dun feel like doing it...
coz it's sejarah....
curse my bro la...
if i'm going to my outing....
he sure cannot go 1...
haha...
now he can go d....
he should be grateful....
aiya...
but he quite good to me alr la....
he helped me dry our laundry...
if its me...
i sure wont help him 1.....
haha....

wish he had fun today...
and i wish my we can hang out la....
zxin nxt time must berjaya ar....
we must berjaya go out atleast once ar...
so long never go outing with you all alr....
miss that feeling la.....:)

kay la...
wanna eAT pizza alr la...
YUMmmm....
byez....

0 comments: