Monday, January 25, 2010

Super Tired!!!

haiz....
today got basketball practice...
the worst part is, zu en never come....
but others, okay la.....
but still very tiring....
coz after school mar....

my voice totally changed today...
sexy.....xD
i dun feel pain but it just changed...
cool right...
i wish it can last until tmr...
coz liddat i can show my friends mar...
exspecially zxin and vivian they all la...
coz they sure say very manly 1....
*happy by just thinking about it....:)

from the first day of school till today...
this is the only day my school teachers never give homeworks....
haha...
fun la...
but still feels tired....
wanna sleep all day...

haiz....
pjk have to seperate to 2 days....
damn sien....
gotta change and play in one period...
dunno which sakai came out with this kind of rubbish timetable...
this timetable make me sepereate with my lou po and other friends....
i think my lou po will miss me 1 ryte????

okay d la...
gotta rest alr....
bb... XD

0 comments: