Thursday, January 28, 2010

LOST my precious voice.....;(

I'd lost my voice since monday afternoon....
dunno wat happened to me....
no pain...no suffer...
and my voice is gone....
come back dude....
i miss my voice...i dun even rmb wat i sound like last time....
i wish my voiceis back to normal by tmr....

Haiz...
still havent finish my sej homework...
have to do...
gonna copy tmr....
wish someone finished it.....

today....
zxin never come....
luckily yan hui came today....
if both of you were absent today....
i will die b'coz no one is beside me...
start talking to air os something...
end up going in to mental problem hospital....
haha....

BUT.....
zxin...
you're still gonna pay tmr....
you better watch out....

i wonder why vivian always online then offline while using ebuddy...
wanna talk to her also cannot....

haiz..cross country nxt week...
wanna go or not leh....
if i go i sure pengsan in the middle of the road 1....
malunya...

damn tired....
*sad + crying
my voice.....
wanna rest d la....
xD

0 comments: