Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bad Luck 4 me Good luck 4 my mum!!!!

Yeah!!!!
finished my homework yesterday....
so can play all day 4 today...
i wish every day could be like this...

I went to the curve yesterday with my mum, aunt and my siblings...
after we shoped for a while...
my aunts phone rang...
that guy told her that my mum kena lotery...
she was so happy and excited...
she huged all of us...
alot of ppl looked at us....
she also bought a dress for herself straight away...
she was too excited, she even drive her car while holding my aunt's hand, talking about the lotery..
it scares me alot....

Sunday was great....
my dad teman us the whole day...
first we ate our breakfast somewhere in ss2...
the yu tou mi fen, teng zai porridge, char kuay tiew and gai si hor fun was delicious....
when we are back to the house...
my bro is alr outside sitting outside the house...
we helped our mum to prepare the chinese new year cards for her to mail to her customers...
few hours later....
we go makan again....
we ate alot at kayu....
very full...
me and my mum send my bro to him friends house for a friend's suprise b'day party...
his friends house is very beautiful...
exspecially the colour of the house.... black, grey and white...
whoohoo....
few hours later....
we go for shopping in jusco...
we bought a sun glass for my mum and 2 racquets 4 our 'devil'.... :)

i like the sun glass.... the colour is not so over....
esprit 1....okay bo????
i think its nice la....haha....
the main purpose we go there is to buy my dad's coat...
unfortunately...we never bought it....
pity my dad la...walk so long 4 nothing....;(
we have our dinner inn sushi king...
the sushi, garlic rice and steamed egg taste good.....
after having our dinner we go pasar malam in mega...
failed to change the pants we bought for my dad but manage to change the pant for my self....
muj bought us each one a cup of bubble tea...
still drinking it... =)
i laugh at my bro when he knocked his head to the van...
when we are home...the bad luck came to me....
i rush upstairs to on the aircond...
after turning on the air cond....
i knocked my head to the door...
i have a pau on my head now...
malunya...
my mum said this is becoz i laugh at my bro juz now....
haiz...
now kena laugh again...
it still hurtz....
Okay...
thatz all for today....
gotta sleep d....
^^

0 comments: